Diameter: 4 mm
The Rawlplug decking screw is designed for outdoor applications of wood and chipboard with ginger ruspert coating, made of hardened carbon steel with a coating loayer to avoid stain in outdoor application.
- No pre-drilling required
- Drilling point at the very top of the screw for a fast start
- The partial thread on the shaft to the screw allows multiple elements to be clamped together securely without seperation
- Trim countersunk head with cutting ribs for easy countersinking and a precise flush finish
- TX drive Guarentees secure transmission of screw-in torque and no pop-out of the bit
- Notched thread and wax coating for reduced friction
- Crack avoidance
- Power and battery saving
WARNING: Using any tool can be dangerous. Always select the right tool for the job.
|Diameter (mm)||Length (mm)|
|4 mm||50 mm|
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.